Designing Domesticity- Guest Blogger

Happy weekend!  I hope that you are all enjoyed your weekend so far!  I have an awesome guest blogger today!  Liz from Designing Domesticity is here today to share some of her kitchen before and afters with you today!  She did an amazing job and I would love for you all to check her out! Smile
 
Hi Everyone, I'm Liz from Designing Domesticity.
 
I am so thrilled to be here - thanks, Bonnie, for inviting me!
 
Today, I thought I would share our recent kitchen renovation. It was a long and painful 3 months filled with lots of ups and downs, but we couldn't be happier with the results.
 
We truly have our dream kitchen.
 
Take a peek at our before and afters!
 
 
Lovely - clean and bright!
 
 
Before - dated wall paper, laminate counter tops, old appliances, and poor layout!
 
 
36" range and custom hood.
 
 
Before
 
 
Custom panel fronted built-in fridge and pantry replaced the old built in bench and table.
 
 
Before
 
 
Built-in buffet area.
 
 
Before
 
 
Wet bar.
 
Well, there you have it.
 
The new and improved kitchen.
 
There's a lot to take in...
 
***update: for more details and a source list, click here***
*****************************************************************************************
 
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com http://designingdomesticity.blogspot.com/
 
Thanks so much Liz!  You did a fabulous job and should be very proud! Smile
Please visit this girl and tell her what you liked about the kitchen re-do!
Have a great weekend!
 

Bonnie

changing-brands3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...