How to Organize Yourself

A lot of people want to get organized but don’t know where to start!  The key is that BEFORE you can organize your surroundings, you need to ORGANIZE YOURSELF!!!!

2011 03 09_2915

I started a new blog series called Organize Your Life!!! 


Organize your LIFE

We all want to get and stay organized so I thought this would be a great, fun and helpful way to do that!!!

I am using the book called Organize Now!  by Jennifer Ford Berry because I thought it was simple and made sense and the same time! :)  I LOVE simple!!!  So many of those organizing books just seem to make things more complex than helpful.  I LOVE her weekly challenges! :)  It has really helped me so far!

2011 03 09_2939

She divides the book in different sections and the first one is called ORGANIZE YOURSELF!!!

2011 01 23_2118

This made sense to me!  I just LOVED it!!!

You can buy her book here…

We just finished WEEKS 1-4 and I wanted to recap for those of you who just started following along.  If you are joining in, just add your link HERE and grab a button for your blog…

Organize your life

We just finished ORGANIZING YOURSELVES!!!!! 

2011 03 09_2915

(click on links to read the post, print out the pintables, find the goals of the week and get started NOW!)

WEEK 1: ORGANIZE YOUR MIND

WEEK 2: ORGANIZE YOUR SCHEDULE

WEEK 3: ORGANIZE YOUR CLEANING SCHEUDLE

WEEK 4: ORGANIZE YOUR PRIORITIES

The party is every Thursday (sometimes Wednesday night) and next week we will be starting…

WEEKS 5-12: Organize your Papers!!!!

2011 03 09_2912

We can all use that, right?!?!?

I am excited and a little scared, lol, shhh!!!!

Week 5 is ORGANIZING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION!

  2011 03 09_2917

Try to finish up Organizing YOURSELF this week and get ready for the next challenge this Thursday!

Have a great day! :)

Bonnie

alt

Also, don’t forget that you can get a FREE SHAKEE CINCH SAMPLER KIT (over $100 value) with the purchase of a Shaklee membership (a $19.95 one time fee to save you 15% off ALL orders including your first order) or ShakleeDistributorship ($39.95) AND a $70 order at member price (MN).  To get this special,  place the products in your cart, and then it will tell you that you qualify for the free Cinch Sampler Kit at the top.  After that, sign up as a member or distributor. You DO NOT need to place the sampler kit in your cart…it is automatic, just make sure to check if you qualify.   Please note, if you become a Gold Ambassador, you do not need to place an order to get the free kit.  Please email me at donahuewellness@hotmail.com for any questions.  ***Plus, I will let you know of ALL OF MY NEW MEMBER SPECIALS!!!***  You can read about my Cinch results here and my sister’s amazing story here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...