The Toxic Brew

Hi there!  I hope that you are having a great day!  Today,  I just wanted to share this video with you.  I think that you will really enjoy it and learn a lot from it.  It is about the using everyday cleaners and how it effects your family including asthma, allergies, etc.  I think it in very interesting, but I would because I really get into this kind of stuff, lol!
Well, what did you think?  What did you learn?  Interesting, right?

With Shaklee, I believe that the small act of scouring the sink can be part of the giant act of changing the world.

Get Clean offers you nontoxic and natural cleaning choices that are SAFE, POWERFUL, GREEN and SMART. Because when it comes to keeping your house clean and the earth safe, you shouldn’t have to choose. When you use Get Clean, you’re never simply cleaning. While you make your home cleaner, you can make your family healthier. You also make the planet healthier for other families as well.

My family has been using Get Clean products for over 11 years and we still LOVE them!

Not only do I save money, I get my house clean while KEEPING MY FAMILY SAFE!!!  This is really important to me and I wanted to share this information with you especially with our FREE MEMBERSHIP SPECIAL going on right now (through the end of December!)

A Get Clean Starter Kit qualifies!

A membership gets you 15% off all Shaklee products and there are no minimums to keep your membership!

Read about my TOP 10 Shaklee products here.

How can you eliminate toxins in your home?

Have a great week!

Bonnie

My Website

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...