Best of 2010 BLOG PARTY – ORGANZING

The Best of 2010 big

 

BEST OF 2010  ORGANIZING PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back to the Best of 2010 Blog Party!

Thanks so much for reading and linking up to my Best of 2010 Blog Party! 

I had a blast so far!

I saved the BEST for LAST!!!  You all should know by now that…

I

LOVE

ORGANIZING!!!!

I showed you a LOT of organizing tips over the year and I have GREAT PLANS for next year…seriously…I can’t wait!!!!

More info on that coming soon!!!! 

I am really excited to start my after Christmas organizing!  I already started with my closet again and can’t wait to go through the kid’s toys again.

I am super excited to show you my tips and CANNOT wait to see yours.

Here are some of my organizing posts…enjoy and start organizing!

I showed you How I Organize my Kitchen.

image

I showed you How I Organize my Kitchen part 2. 

image

I showed you How I Organized our Basement.

image

I showed you How I Organize my Spring Cleaning.

image

 

I showed you How I Organize my Fall Cleaning with a FREE PRINTABLE.

image

I showed you How I Organized my Bathroom.

image

I showed you How I Organized Under my Sink.

image

I showed you How we Organized our Garage.

image

I showed you How I Organized my Book/Game Closet.

image

I showed you How I Organize my Junk Drawers.

image

I showed you How I Organize my Make-Up.

image

I showed you How I Organized my Crafts.

image

I showed you How I Organize my Files.

image

I showed you How I Organize my Children’s Chores with a FREE PRINTABLE!

 image

I showed you How I Organize My Spices.

image

I showed you How I Organized my Closet.

image

I showed you How I Organized my Daughter’s Closet.

image

I showed you How I Organized my Son’s Closet.

image

I showed you How I Organize our Weekend.

image

I showed you How I Organize our Hats and Gloves.

image

I showed you How I Organize My Fall Decor.

image

There ya go!

That was a lot of organizing!

My BEST OF 2010 ORGAIZING POST goes to…

My How I Organized Under my Sink!!!!  I still love this!  I love having a clean, simple, organized and toxic-free cabinet under my sink!  It’s just one of those things that makes me happy. :)

image

Now it is your turn to show us your BEST OF 2010 BEFORE AND AFTER post!

Just link up your favorite post(s) up to 3 because I know it is hard to choose you BEST.

It would be great if you posted this button, write a post about it and/or added a link to facebook and twitter. 

(You don’t have to do that but it a great way to let more people know so we can all meet new bloggers.)

HOUSEOFGRACE

Also, it would be great if you visited some of the links and let them know you came from here (HOUSE OF GRACE)!

If you  follow me, please leave me a comment and I would love to follow you back.  I really love meeting new people! :)

I can’t wait to see you posts!

Today is ORGANIZING. 

Link up your RECIPE post HERE.

Link up your BEFORE AND AFTER post HERE.

Link up your TWICE OWNED post HERE.

Link up your CRAFTS post HERE.

Thanks so much for joining me this week!!!

I had a lot of fun and hope you did too!

Have a great week!

Bonnie

Don’t forget about our December Special,

FREE LIFETIME SHAKLEE MEMBERSHIPS with a order over $70 (member price)

A Get Clean Starter Kit qualifies!

A membership gets you 15% off all Shaklee products and there are no minimums to keep your membership!

Read about my TOP 10 Shaklee products here.

GIVE THE GIFT OF HEALTH THIS CHRISTMAS!!!!

My Website

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...