I Cleaned Under My Stove

2010 12 13_1461

Mondays are my day to wash my floors and on Monday, when I was washing, the sun was hitting my floor just right because I was able to see all the junk under my stove!  It was disgusting!!!   Immediately, I pulled out my oven and had to see what was under there.  I realized that I had not cleaned under there since we painted our kitchen a couple of YEARS ago…Opps!

This is what it looked like.

2010 12 13_1457

After I vacuumed and washed it Basic H, it looked like this!!!  YAY!!!!!  It’s glowing again!

2010 12 13_1460

This was also disgusting!  EWWW!!  Something must of spilled on the side of the oven onto the side of our cabinet.

 2010 12 13_1458

Again, I just sprayed and wiped with my trusty Organic Basic H and viola!

2010 12 13_1459  

Am I the only one who gets excitement from a clean floor under my oven?

You know a lot of dust gets stored under there and could spread to the rest of the floor. 

Plus, isn’t having things stuck under there a fire hazard?

How often do you clean under your stove?

I challenge you to clean under your stove today and see what it looks like.  It only took less 10 minutes!

Happy Cleaning!

Bonnie

Shaklee is offering FREE LIFETIME SHAKLEE MEMBERSHIPS with a order over $70 (member price) until December 31st.   A Get Clean Starter Kit qualifies! Although, if you get this kit, I would recommend adding Scour Off and Basic G to your order.  A membership gets you 15% off all Shaklee products and there are no minimums to keep your membership! :)

START GOING GREEN AND SAVING GREEN THIS YEAR WITH SHAKLEE!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

 

My Website

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...