***The Best of 2010 Party***

The Best of 2010 big

I know that there is a lot of parties going on this month but everyone loves a great party so I am here to tell you all about one more.

I am REALLY excited about this one!!!

 

It is a BEST OF 2010 PARTY!!!!!!

BOO YAH!!!!

WHY?

Because we all LOVE to PARTY, right?

And…

We can check out everyone’s FAVORITVE POSTS OF THE YEAR…and….SHOW OFF your own!

WHO?

Open to ALL bloggers!

WHAT?

Each day will have a different theme for you to link up your

FAVORITE POST of the year!!!

Monday- Before and After

Tuesday- Twice Owned

Wednesday- Craft

Thursday- Recipe

Friday- Organizing

WHERE?

At HOUSE OF GRACE

 

WHEN?

December Monday 13th- Friday 17th

I am really excited about this!

I can’t wait to read all of your AWESOME posts.

This is a great way for you to meet other bloggers!

The MORE THE MERRIER so PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD and INVITE to your READERS to join the FUN!!!

Here is a button for your blog…

HOUSEOFGRACE

Also, please feel free grab a button,  copy/paste this post to your blog, write your own post about it, and/or add a link to facebook or twitter.

Thanks so much!

I am really excited…see ya there!

Have a great day!

Bonnie

My Website

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...