The Best of 2010 Before and After Party!

The Best of 2010 big 

It’s HERE!!!!

My first BEST OF 2010 PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am really excited about this and can’t wait to see your favorite posts of the year!

This is really my first year blogging and love it.  I have met so many wonderful people and have been truly inspired by so many of you.  I feel that blogging is a wonderful network for us women to help each other out in so many ways.

I have been inspired by many blogs to decorate in new ways, save money, cook something new, be a better Christian, wife and mother, and think of new ways to do simple everyday things.  I am blessed to have found blogs.  This my sound weird, but I didn’t even know what a blog was last summer.  I started reading some and was hooked in about an hour.  It was like I had just found a new world, lol!

I know there are so many blogs and have just started or we just haven’t found yet so I thought that this would be a great time to get to know others.

Today’s theme is BEFORE AND AFTER!

When I was getting ready to write this post, I was looking back at some of my before and afters.  I have a LOT but I wanted to show you some of mine.

Here is a picture of my bathroom when we moved in our house.   I showed you HERE how I decorated it for LESS THAN $120.


100_8369

Here it is now!


2010 02 25_0729

I showed you HERE how we re-did our dining room.  It went from a living room to a dining room!

Before.

image

After.  I love it!!  I liked it before too but I love the change and a table to decorate.

2010 05 01_3124

To see the  before “before and afters” of this room, read this post.

This next before and after was one of my favorite.  I “decorated” under my sink.

This is how it looked withed everything out and with all the water marks.  I should of taken a picture of the REAL before, but I had to take everything out because of the water.

2010 05 15_3531

Here is the after!  WAY BETTER!  This is ONE OF MY FAVS!!!! :)

2010 06 01_4456

I was also very pleased with our garage makeover.  SO CLEAN!!!!  You all probably know that I LOVE CLEANING!

garage makeover

I really love an organized garage!!!  I love the idea of everything having it’s own “spot”.  Our garage is one area of our house that we have been neglecting until now.

I really liked how our living room turned out.

BEFORE

2010 02 26_0628

AFTER

2010 06 02_4696

I thought this was a cute, little change to my pantry door.

Here is a before and after pic.  Again, another of my favs and it only took a couple hours and $3.

door

I also decorated my front porch.

Here is a BEFORE!!!

100_8395

Here is an AFTER!!!!

2010 06 02_4706

I showed you here how I decorated my powder room

bathroom makeover

I was happy with this little canned light makeover that I did by myself.  (sorry bad pics.)

2010 06 09_47792010 06 25_5224

My Master Bedroom makeover was another makeover that really made a difference.

100_0194@2009-02-10T17;30;13

I am truly blessed by the generosity of my Mother-in-Law.

2010 07 19_7458

I showed you my Family Room makeover here.

Here is the BEFORE.  I actually really liked it, but I got all of the new stuff from my MIL (read more about it HERE) so I used the new stuff with what I had and now I LOVE it!

2010 02 27_1313

Here is the AFTER.  If you scroll up and down real fast, you can see the difference.  I got new mirrors, pillows, ottomans, end tables and a rocking chair.

2010 08 05_8256

Those are the posts that made the cut in today’s post, lol. 

I think that my BEST BEFORE AND AFTER POST goes to…

MY GARAGE MAKEOVER!

2010 05 22_3929

I really love the difference that having a clean, decorated garage makes.  And this is practical because I use the garage EVERYDAY!

Now it is your turn to show us your BEST OF 2010 BEFORE AND AFTER post!

Just link up your favorite post(s) up to 3 because I know it is hard to choose you BEST.

It would be great if you posted this button, write a post about it and/or added a link to facebook and twitter. 

(You don’t have to do that but it a great way to let more people know so we can all meet new bloggers.)

HOUSEOFGRACE

Also, it would be great if you visited some of the links and let them know you came from here (HOUSE OF GRACE)!

If you  follow me, please leave me a comment and I would love to follow you back.  I really love meeting new people! :)

I can’t wait to see you posts!

Remember, today is BEFORE AND AFTER.  Come back tomorrow to show off your BEST TWICE OWNED TRESURES!

Have a great week!

Bonnie

Don’t forget about our December Special,

FREE LIFETIME SHAKLEE MEMBERSHIPS with a order over $70 (member price)

A Get Clean Starter Kit qualifies!

A membership gets you 15% off all Shaklee products and there are no minimums to keep your membership!

Read about my TOP 10 Shaklee products here.

My Website

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...