Twice Owned Queen Awards #3

Thanks everyone who linked up to my Twice Owned party last Tuesday.  I had a lot of fun!

This week, the TWICE OWNED QUEEN AWARD goes to….

my sister, Elisabeth at Bargain Blondie because she was my partner in crime last week!!!!  Last week,  I showed you everything that I got from my neighborhood garage sale and check out what  my sister got.

image

Heather at Our Life in a Click because she found some awesome Good Will finds.

Lovin the Moments because she made this for $3 from items that she got from garage sales.

and to…

Please feel free to grab a button for your blog.

Photobucket

Thank you for linking up!

Don’t forget to enter my giveaway to win Basic H2 samples …..

to make two bottles of powerful cleaner when diluted in 16 ounces of water!!!!

Bonnie :)

Please visit my online Shaklee site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...