My Sister’s Sensitive Skin Story and Canadian GARDENING Magazine

 

2010 04 25_2788

My Sister’s Sensitive Skin Story

For those of you who don’t know my sister’s story about Shaklee, I will tell you now!

My sister was born with very sensitive skin.  She would always breakout with a rash.  My mom and her doctor could not figure out what the rash was from.  (This was before people were into non-toxic cleaners.)  Then my mom’s friend recommended that my mom try the Shaklee’s laundry line to see if that would help.  With a money back guarantee, my mom thought that there was nothing to lose.

She started using the laundry line and the rash went away.  My mom, being very skeptical, thought that my sister just out grew her skin sensitivity.  So, when she ran out of her Shaklee laundry products she just went back to her other stuff.   Instantly her rash came back.  After that, my mom was a Shaklee believer and has been using their products everyday.

  That happened over 10 years ago!  

My sister still has sensitive skin but she does not break out in a rash unless her wears her friends clothes or uses a blanket at someone else's house that does not use Shaklee.  Luckily most of her friend’s families use Shaklee now too!  They love to share clothes with each other!

She can only wear real jewelry (oh, darn!)  

She can only use Shaklee’s personal care and beauty products to prevent breaks out too!  She breaks out from everything else, including Bert’s Bee products.

She is allergic to chemicals found in most beauty and personal care products as well as laundry products.

Shaklee’s laundry is the only laundry products that I use because…

GET CLEAN PRODUCTS OFFER CLEANING CHOICES THAT ARE SAFE, AND HERE'S WHY:

  • Nontoxic
  • No harmful fumes
  • Hypoallergenic
  • No volatile organic cleaning compounds
  • Formulated without hazardous chemicals such as: 
    • Kerosene
    • Phenol
    • Cresol
    • Lye
    • Hydrochloric acid
    • Sulfuric acid
    • Sulfamic acid
    • Petroleum distillates
    • Ammonia
    • Sodium hydroxide
    • Butyl cellosolve
    • Phosphoric acid
    • Formaldehyde
    • Chlorine bleach
    • Morpholine

 

and it only costs LESS THAN 20 cents a load!!!!

http://images.shaklee.com/canada/canadian-gardener.jpg

I don’t get this magazine, but I thought that this was neat that they were featuring Shaklee’s Get Clean laundry products!

Bonnie :)

To read more about or order these products, please go to my Shaklee site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...