Twice Owned Tuesday


Welcome to my
84rd
TWICE OWNED TUESDAY 
PARTY!

HOG

Hey everyone!  I hope that you all had a great weekend! :)
I want to say thanks so much for all the sweet comments from my basement post!! We are truly enjoying the space and I, too, am excited about decorating it...although it will be a slow project.

Here are my QUEENS!!


My Covered Bridge made these balls from old t-shirts.


Imperfect Patina re-did this buffet.


Pondered, Primed, Perfected re-did this sweet bench.



Little House in the Big D, re-did this table.




Don't forget to subscribe!! :)


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


You can also find me on Facebook!!



HOG

Thanks for stopping by!






Have a great day!
Bonnie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...