I am Preggers!

Hey everyone!  I have an announcement to make!!!

I am pregnant!!!

Here's the bump!!!

Yay… That’s right!  And I have been for a long time now.  Well, 5 1/2 months now. 

I announced it on facebook last week and now I am officially making my announcement here.

I am due June 1st with a little boy!

I will have 1 girl and 3 boys

After, I made my fb post, I received a bunch of prayers and support and I really appreciative for it.  I also received a whole bunch of questions like:

What supplements do you take?

How are you feeling?

What are you craving?

What exercises do you do?

What do you eat?

How do you manage kids, a home, a business and being pregnant?

I will answer all these and more coming up.  If you can think of any other questions, please leave me a question in the comments and I will answer it.

Thanks and have a great day!

Bonnie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...