Baby and Children Health Webinar {tonight}

Good morning everyone!

First off,  THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your sweet comments on my pregnancy!  That means so much to me.  You gals are the sweetest ever!

I hope that you all had a great weekend!!! :)

I had one of my best weekends in a long time!  I was able to take a nap on Saturday and Sunday...woohoo, that NEVER happens to me.   Also, on Saturday night, my hubby surprised me on a date and took me to Ikea to buy new office furniture.  YAY!!!  I can't wait to show you soon.

Yesterday, we had a couple of families over for the big game and that was very nice and the kids had a blast.

What did you do?

Today, I just wanted to hop online to let you all know that I an hosting a Baby and Children Webinar tonight at 9pm central time.



I will be sharing some health tips and what I do to keep my family healthy.  I will also let you know what supplements I give them,  go over my current Shaklee specials and have a Q and A at the end.


Please let me know if you have any questions now and leave them in the comments and I will answer them tonight!

I hope that you all can make it! :)

Have a great day!

Bonnie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...