How To Work From Home With Kids

Hey everyone!

One of the questions that I get asked a lot is how I work from home with kids so I wanted to make a quick video to answer you! Smile

Before you watch…

Yes, I went darker with my hair, lol!  (Just for the winter and I will go back to blonde in the spring.  Yes, I get a lot of comments about my hair.  It’s kinda funny!)

Yes,  I should of done my hair and make-up…opps!  Next time I will dress up for you! Smile  Please no judging!

Yes, I am way more bubbly in real life.  I guess I am still getting used to talking into a computer, ha!

Yes, I make a huge announcement on the vlog! Smile  We are so excited about it!!

Here ya go…

(Why did they make that the screen shot of the video…why oh why?  Are they trying to embarrass me? lol)

(If you can’t view the video, click here.)

Here is the link for my online lists that I use… http://teuxdeux.com

Do you work from home?  Do you have kids?

What other tips do you have for working at home with kids?

Have a great day!

Bonnie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...