Ring Around the Rosies {Guest Post}

Hey guys, it’s Jaima from Ring Around the Rosies.
Special thanks to Bonnie for asking me to guest post again! Isn’t she amazing?!?
I wanted to share with you a post I originally posted here. I still love this just as much as I did in the original post. I have tweaked the decorations a bit, but I’m really loving how simple they are, but what a profound statement they make. I have definitely purged a lot of my other decorations and plan to use these as my main focus for all seasons!
*original post*
I have been asking Andrew to make these for months for me, and finally,  he did!!! He’s pretty amazing! I hope to have a tutorial for you up  soon!

I have been asking Andrew to make these for months for me, and finally, he did!!! He’s pretty amazing! I hope to have a tutorial for you up soon!

 
IMG_0130

 

I had other pictures hanging here before. I use to have a thing for bird houses. And country blue gingham. I still like birdhouses, but my OCD tendencies of everything having to have a theme is finally diminishing. At least a little.             

 

                                                           told you the before was bad!

The sewing machine & orders right on the kitchen table don't help this picture one bit! But aren't the kids cute!

 

Again, sorry the pictures are less than par. I have a new camera coming! But aren’t the shelves awesome?!? I’m still tweaking the decorations, but I seriously get giddy every time I walk past them               

IMG_0132

I made this 3d pumpkin using scrapbook paper and a clip art pumpkin I found online. After I removed the glass and painted the frame black I had teeny wooden dowels that I hot-glued to the back and then to the paper! Love it! I was wanting to cut a styrofoam pumpkin in half and glue it to the paper, but I didn’t have one the right color orange. OCD, I tell ya.

IMG_0131

LOVELOVELOVE it!

It’s so bright and cheery! My plan is to purge a lot of my other decorations and use these shelves as my main focus. It’s one of the ways I’m decluttering!

IMG_0134

I painted this frame too (it’s a li’l brighter than I wanted) and then printed out some family rules for our family!

LOVELOVELOVE!

IMG_0076

  Ahh! Pure giddiness :)

Thanks so much Jaima for sharing this with us!!!  I love the blue frame!! Smile

Please go follow this girl!

If you want to guest post here, please let me know.

Have a great day! :)

Bonnie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...