Join with a $100 Order, Get the Gift of Vivix Free!

 

Do you know someone who is thinking of joining Shaklee? 

Now is the perfect time to join, we have a valuable offer with one of Shaklee's most cutting-edge products!

Now, through December 31, 2011 when a new Member or GOLD Ambassador joins Shaklee and places an order of $100 Member Price or more, they will get a FREE 30-day supply of Vivix, Shaklee's all-natural, scientifically advanced liquid dietary supplement developed to Slow Aging at the Cellular Level.

That's a $100 retail value, FREE!  

It comes in a special, holiday-themed box—perfect for gift-giving!

vivix_005


Here's an example of how you can get the most out of this promotion:

1. Join with FREE Membership with Shaklee Vitalizer

2. Add a Cinch Shake Canister (or any product more than $20.75 Member Price)

3. Get a gift-packaged Vivix FREE!

images vivix 15

Here are some testimonials from Shaklee Members.

DIABETES TESTIMONIAL:

As you know, I am diabetic with all the problems that go along.  One of my greatest fears is losing my legs as my grandfather lost his from diabetes.  I suffered severe neuropathy in both my legs and feet.  In addition to that, I had 3 stints put in my left leg last summer and was diagnosed with PAD.  I was experiencing severe leg cramps nightly.  Hardly a night went by when I wasn't awakened by them and had to jump out of bed and walk around.  This would happen several times a night.  Since taking Vivix, I have not been awakened a single evening with a leg cramp.  So wonderfulAnd I can feel my toes again.  They no longer feel like wooden appendages down there.  Bless Shaklee and Vivix!  I now experience full nights of restful sleep.

Cathi S. Lindall, CPA

ARTHRITIS PAIN:

I'm a person who has used Shaklee vitamins as well as their business plan to improve all elements of my health profile since 1985.   I am now 72 and have been experiencing an elevated amount of joint, muscle and back pain.  It has grown over the past several years to aggravating proportions effecting sleep and most movement.    I was using up to 16 Pain Complex tablets a day to control this growing pain.   It worked to quench the pain but the pain itself showed no signs of letting up.   Then, in early August, Shaklee Corporation introduced VIVIX, a fabulous new longevity tonic with resveratrol and super-grape extracts.  

I actually began taking Vivix while attending the convention in New Orleans.  It is now September 15th and I'm pain free!   I take NO Pain Complex.   I use the Prescription for Health products recommended by Dr. Jamie McManus in addition to Vivix...one teaspoon a day.   It's great to be able to move again without pain anywhere.

Martha Maxwell

CANCER STORY:

Let me relate a story I heard today about a woman who had cancer 10 years ago and refused chemo and decided to go the natural route using Shaklee and other alternative approaches.  She has done extremely well for many years.  When Vivix came out her friend told her about it … she sent the information to her doctors and normally they would send her an email response but not this time!  They called her and told her to, “not walk, but RUN to get this product and start taking it immediately!”  

Lorri

CARPAL TUNNEL/SLEEP/HOT FLASHES:

I have been taking Vivix for about 3 weeks now.  I took  Gentle Sleep each night as I have Carpal Tunnel in both my wrists from past years of waitressing. I had to wear wrist braces to sleep, and I still would wake up thru the night with pain in my wrists, and also was waking with hot flashes.  So I increased my Gentle Sleep to 5 tablets a night, then I slept well, and no longer had hot flashes, as long as I took 5 each night.

Well, Gentle sleep was put on back order for months, and thank goodness that Vivix arrived!!!  From the first spoonful of Vivix, I slept all night, and no hot flashes.  After just a couple days of taking Vivix I noticed that my wrists weren’t hurting at all any more, so I decided to stop wearing my braces at night, and now, they no longer sit on the table by my bed, they are permanently in the closet thanks to Vivix, I don't have hot flashes, I don't have to wear my wrist braces, and my wrists don't hurt anymore.  I also have noticed, that I don't have the aches and pains all over my body like I used to have.  I have fewer headaches.  Just feel good all over.

A little over 6 years ago I suffered a stroke, I was very fortunate on my recovery despite my problems that I have, I feel my balance is a little better, and I'm sure there are more things that are at work in my body with Vivix that more time will prove to me, and it's all to the wonderful VIVIX!!  Oh, not to take away from Gentle Sleep, but I no longer need to take Gentle Sleep with Vivix!  It's like miracle syrup, just a spoonful a day, keeps aches and pains away!!!

My husband, after hearing me brag about Vivix and knowing that I no longer wore wrist braces to bed, and took less medicine for body aches & pains and headaches, and no longer took gentle sleep and sleeping good … decided to give it a try!

Well, just after one week, he is hooked, and it's hard to convince him on any product.  He is a Steel worker, so has lots of aches and pains, and he is one that has never slept good, waking up every night every hour, or at the least every other hour.  He is sleeping all thru the night now for the first time, and says that already his joints and  body does not ache like it used to …,

only after one week.  His saying is, "I don't know how it

does it, but that stuff works" I can't wait for more time to go by to see how we are feeling and looking after taking it longer. 

Joanne & Aaron

SKIN MORE YOUTHFUL:

My skin has been very dry, and getting worse, for the past several years.  My husband said my forearms looked like tanned leather. The skin was thick, dull, and very dry, in spite of using Enfuselle facial moisturizer on them. If I scratched my arm even slightly there would be a white mark and skin would flake off.  I had assumed it was just a sign of age and I'd have to accept it and then came Vivix! My skin is more youthful once again. 

Mona Jones

SINUS PROBLEMS:

I have been taking Shaklee supplements since 1986. One thing that has been a constant was sinus infections with taking antibiotics once yearly . After adding Vivix to my supplement regime, I can honestly say that the sinus symptoms are gone. I knew Vivix made a difference after spending the night at my sisters. She has cats and I would normally be taking Claritin after the visit- I had no symptoms at all. Vivix is certainly worth a try if you suffer from sinus problems like I had in the past!

Karen M. Brown

COLITIS:

I suffered for many years from ulcerated colitis - an inflammatory condition of the large colon which produces burning, itching and diarrhea. I watched my diet very carefully and added the Shaklee supplements that are important for healthy digestion along with the Vitalizer.

My condition improved; but as soon as I would eat sugar or any gluten, I would again suffer a great deal of pain and diarrhea.

I began taking VIVIX and noticed that day by day the inflammation was less and less. All the symptoms associated with the disease were gone in 8 days.

VIVIX has also given me a great deal of energy, my brain works better and I feel younger.

VIVIX has changed my life as I suffered for many years. Thank God for Shaklee.

Donn Mathias

NO MORE PAIN MEDS:

Tom and I have been on the Vivix for 1 week and 2 days. After about 5 days, Tom noticed that his ankles no longer hurt. He had broken them both as a youth playing sports.

Tom is 65 and arthritis hit his ankles this year. He had to get up and take pain meds so he could sleep. After taking Vivix for just 5 days, he no longer needs pain meds to sleep.

Nancy Douglas

 

If you have your own Vivix or Shaklee testimonial, please let me know at donahuewellness@hotmail.com.  I would love to feature you!

 

Have a great day!!

Bonnie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...