Cinch Weight Loss Testimony

Check out this awesome testimony from Tess, who just finished the Cinch Inch Loss Program.

“I am so excited to have the opportunity to share this awesome system with anyone who would like to have a healthier lifestyle. " Tess says.

image

Tess, 40 pounds healthier.

I've gained and lost weight most of my adult life. One time, I got as high as 200 pounds before I even admitted to myself that I was gaining weight. At that point I began walking six to seven miles three days per week and eating better. As a result, I got back to around 160 pounds. Unfortunately, my weight did not stay there. I would roller-coaster from 160 to 175 pounds, but could not seem to get below 160 pounds.

Four years ago, while pregnant, my weight went up again and I hit 201 pounds. I was devastated. It didn't matter that I was pregnant, I was over 200 pounds again and I did not want to be that heavy.

During the first exhausting months after my daughter was born, a friend suggested including Cinch® shakes in my diet. The first thing I discovered was the huge boost in energy! Not believing it could be from the silly little shakes, I stopped taking them. Within two days, I lost that energized feeling.

So I started the shakes again and felt so much better. I still had energy to jump out of bed and begin the day, even if I had been up at night with the baby.

That inspired me to add the entire Cinch program. Over time, I dropped to 150 pounds. That is 10 pounds lighter than I had been able to get before being pregnant.

It was amazing.

That was more than three years ago. Today I am still using Cinch products and enjoying the energetic new me. I am so excited to have the opportunity to share this awesome system with anyone who would like to have a healthier lifestyle.

Thank you, Cinch, and thank you, Shaklee!

 

Thanks Tess for sharing your Cinch experience! 

If you are looking to get healthier and drop inches, take our Healthiest Loser Cinch Challenge starting Nov. 1st!

Bonnie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...