How I Organize Our Hats and Gloves

Since it got colder this past week,  I have thinking of a way to organize our hats, gloves and scarves.  

I wanted an easy way to run out the door with the right set of gloves.

 2010 11 16_0640

I went through each person’s things and bought new ones if needed (on sale of course!)

Now Grace has a pink, purple and white sets and the boys have blue, black, brown and grey.

We are set!

Then, I cleared a shelf in my coat closet and labeled a bin for each of us.

2010 11 16_0641 

I left the lids off of the bins so I can easily through them back in when we get home.

This is really helpful for me because now I can grab and go.

I don’t have to worry about getting Michael’s and Matthew’s hats and gloves mixed up and I now I have a “spot” for each item.

2010 11 16_0642

It’s these simple kinds of things that help keep my life in order and getting to places on time, lol!

How do you organize your winter accessories?

I would love to hear your tips!

Have a great week!

Bonnie

Don’t forget about our November Special,

FREE LIFETIME SHAKLEE MEMBERSHIPS with a order over $70 (member price)

A Get Clean Starter Kit qualifies!

A membership gets you 15% off all Shaklee products and there are no minimums to keep your membership!

My Website

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...