How I Organize My Fall Decor

I hope that you all had a great weekend!  I had a very productive and relaxing one…if that makes any sense at all, lol!

I mean, I got a lot done so that makes me feel relaxed!  Does that happen to you?

My husband was out of town so I just did those a lot of those “little things” on the checklist.  The kind of stuff that no one notices but me.  So anyway, now I feel GREAT!  I even had time to catch up on my chick flicks (I watched 4, lol) and had a girls night.

One of the things that I did was take down most of my fall decor.

When, I first posted about my fall decor here, some of you asked how I store my decor.

image

So I thought I would show you how I keep it all organized.

I put all the smaller stuff in clear bins.

2010 11 22_0649

Labeled of course!

 2010 11 22_0650

I also get rid of/donate all the stuff that I didn’t use that year.  I don’t need to keep it all.

2010 11 22_0648

As for the bigger items, I put them on a shelf on our basement.  I have several shelves just for my home and holiday decor.

I can’t wait to bring out my Christmas decor!!!!

I got so many new items from the spring and summer garage sales that I don’t even remember what I have.  So, that will be like an early Christmas for me just to see it all again, lol!  I will totally show you how I organize those too because I have way to much stuff, hee hee!

Right now I only have a couple of the bigger fall items out.  I deep cleaned the house…again, lol…and this weekend, the tree comes out!  We are not having Thanksgiving at my house so I am not to worried about the décor this week.

But, I was wondering what decorations do you have up on Thanksgiving, fall or Christmas?

Have a great week!

Bonnie

Don’t forget about our November Special,

FREE LIFETIME SHAKLEE MEMBERSHIPS with a order over $70 (member price)

A Get Clean Starter Kit qualifies!

A membership gets you 15% off all Shaklee products and there are no minimums to keep your membership!

My Website

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...