Fall Cleaning your Yard

Are you still fall cleaning?

Are you Fall Cleaning?

Did you think that I forgot about this, lol!

Like I said before, I am pretty much done.  I only have a couple more things to do.  I have been really busy with other stuff lately.

This week, when it was nice outside, I took care of some outside work.

I started to trim around the flower beds and rocks by hand.  I am afraid of the weed wacker, lol.

2010 11 08_0604 

I even took out my edger and edged along our sidewalk and driveway.

2010 11 08_0605 

I started to turn the mulch around.  It looked new again!  Yeah!

2010 11 08_0606 

We cut the lawn for hopefully the last time of the year.

2010 11 08_0607 

I also pulled weeds from our walkway.  Yes, I know, I still need to add more sand, lol.

2010 11 08_0608 

I weeded our patio too.  It was getting really bad…opps!

2010 11 08_0609

I sill need to pressure wash our siding.  I will have great before and afters to show when I am done.  It looks like we put up spider webs for Halloween, hee hee!  Yes, I use Basic H in my pressure washer and it is amazing!

Are you done with your fall cleaning?

What are you doing this weekend?  Anything fun?

FALLCLEANING

What have you been

cleaning/organizing?

Have a great weekend!

Bonnie

Don’t forget about our November Special,

FREE LIFETIME SHAKLEE MEMBERSHIPS with a order over $70 (member price)

A Get Clean Starter Kit qualifies!  Don’t forget to add Scour Off and Basic G.

A membership gets you 15% off all Shaklee products and there are no minimums to keep your membership!

My Website

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...