Feature Friday

I want to feature a sweet girl named Jennifer from Our Cottage (in the Desert) this week! 

She is happily married to her wonderful husband of five years and together they are turning on thier1990's home into a cozy, comfy, and stylish cottage.  She loves being frugal while still creating a warm and inviting place to come to. Besides decorating, she loves organizing, cleaning, crafting, working out/fitness, the outdoors, traveling and spending time with her family and friends.  She is such a sweetheart!

I am featuring her today because she bought some Get Clean products from me and wrote about them on her blog!!!  That was really nice of her and this is what she wrote.

Well, we have actually been "GREEN" for quite some time now. Ever since the day we got maried we have recycled pretty religiously and have encouraged others to recycle too! I even bring items home from work and other people's houses to recycle if they do not do it. It is fun and very rewarding! We also use follow a lot of other green and healthy living practices too, such as using CLF light bulbs throughout our entire house (they even make special ones for recessed lighting), had an energy audit done on our home this past Fall, keep our thermostat at 68 degrees in the Winter and 78 degrees in the Summer, put a blanket on our water heater, purchased energy efficient appliances and electronics for our home, use low flow water heads on our faucets, water our lawn in the Spring and Summer every other day or every two days to decrease the amount of water waste and encourage deeper root growth and an overall healthier lawn, and now last but NOT LEAST I am now the PROUD owner of organic cleaning products from Shaklee! My life and home have changed since purchasing these products and as crazy as that sounds, it is true!


I came across the Shaklee products when visiting Bonnie's blog Creating a

House of Grace. She is absolutely brilliant on her cleaning and organizing methods! I feel in love with her blog instantly and got hooked on the Shaklee products after seeing her tutorials and examples of how well they worked for her and her family in their home. I started by purchasing the BasicH2

which is the perfect substitute for your all-purpose cleaners, pledge, window cleaners, degreasers, etc.
and the BasicG (couldn't find a picture of this product) but it works! The Basic G provides disinfecting power like lysol or bleach cleaning products would but without the harmful toxins and chemicals. Basic G can be used on countertops, floors, toilets, sinks, showers and much more.


I also purchased the microfiber cleaning cloths and am getting ready to order some Scour Off and scrubbing pads to use on my stove and sinks. Head on over to

Bonnie's blog to check out her success with Shaklee's Get Clean products and enter her giveaway to win:


"TO ENTER to win $30 GET CLEAN CERTIFICATE to my Shaklee Site, a FREE LIFETIME MEBERSHIP to receive 15% on all products (a $19.95 value and no minimums to maintain membership) and FREE SHIPPING"


If you know me, you know I love to clean and organize and I am very knowledgable in cleaning products and I can truly say that Shaklee's Get Clean products are the BEST products I have EVER used!! No more chalky residue from bleach cleaning agents or sticky feeling from products that leave a little bit of their goo behind. Get Clean products are natural, organic, and concentrated, meaning they clean, get the job done, and leave no trace of harmful chemicals, toxins, or yucky residues behind. Get on the path to creating a healthy home for YOU, YOUR FAMILY, AND OUR PLANET!!

Please go check out her blog to read more about her decorating and life.

Have a great weekend!

Bonnie :)

Please let me know if you ordered products from me and wrote about them.  I will feature you too!

Please check out my online Shaklee site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...