A Couple of Easy Cleaning Tips

I feel like I am always finding cleaning tips and tricks so I just thought I would show you a couple from this week.  If you like them, I will show you more.

GRASS STAINS

The first one was is how to get out grass stain without really trying to hard. 

(I like cleaning, but I also don’t like to work too hard. Shhh!)

The other day Grace came in full of grass stains.

2010 03 30_2447

I took off her pants and put on some straight organic Basic H.

2010 03 30_2449

I just rubbed it in with my finger and threw the pants into the dirty laundry pile until I finally washed them with my regular laundry detergent.

2010 03 30_2450 

This is how they looked when they came out.

2010 04 06_2097

That was really easy and now STAIN FREE!!!!

A CLEAN TEA KETTLE

Ok, I drink tea all the time and I like to leave the tea kettle out on my stove and sometimes food splatters onto it.   I didn’t realize how bad it was until yesterday.

2010 04 15_2457

Ewww!  Gross, sorry to show this to you but it gets better. 

I just wiped it down with my scour off.

2010 01 12_2354

And….

now it looks brand new again.  And within less than a minute!

2010 04 15_2458

I hope that you found these tips/tricks helpful!!!

Have a great weekend!!!!!!

Don’t forget to check out my current giveaway on the Thrifty Decor Chick blog.

Bonnie :)

Please check out my online Shaklee site.

Scour Off Heavy Duty Paste

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...