How to clean baby poop!

Alright new moms, this post is for you! Did the title grab your attention?

If you have a newborn at your house, chances are, you have been pooped on once or twice and/or have had baby diaper explosions! Hey, those happen!

I found the best way to clean that baby poop and this is my secret....

Basic H!!!

Yup, we found another use for our amazing cleaner.

I just spray on the Basic H Degreaser formula, let it sit for a while and then wash! (I use Shaklee's natural laundry line too!)

I swear by this method!!!

You can buy your basic h here> http://donahuewellness.myshaklee.com/us/en/category.php?main_cat=HomeCare

Have a great day and I can't wait to hear how this works for you.

Bonnie :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...