Housekeeping Tip of the Day!

I think I have become the master at keeping a clean home lately with all our home showings!

One of the things that has really helped me is keeping up with all the laundry!

I have been doing a load (or two) everyday and that has really been keeping me on track.

Now, if I miss a day, I feel behind, lol.

Even though keeping my house clean and picked up has been a total pain, it has really taught us how important keeping to a schedule is.

How often do you do laundry?

Do you have a cleaning schedule?

Have a great day!

Bonnie ;)

P.S. I use all natural laundry and household cleaners. You can get your own here> http://donahuewellness.myshaklee.com/us/en/category.php?main_cat=HomeCare

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...