Organize Your Life-Master Bath

Welcome to my series, Organize your Life!

Organize your LIFE

Good morning!

If you follow me on facebook, then you saw a preview for my organizing project for this week, well, things are not going as planned.  I started this simple project weeks ago and have been having problems again and again.  It should be a simple easy one hour project but I was having trouble finding the supplies and then I had more prepping than planned.  Now that I started hanging, I am running into a vent in the wall, urgh!

I still wanted to post an organizing post for you all today so I am re-posting my organized master bathroom past that I wrote last year.

Enjoy…

As part of my SPRING CLEANING,  I organized my master bathroom cabinet and drawers.  This was a BIG job for me because my kids  love going through all my stuff and messing it up.   I never put the safety locks on them yet so now Matthew loves to play with my stuff.  I usually let him so I can put on my make-up.  Priorities, right? LOL!

Anyway, my cabinets and drawers got really unorganized.  I started out by taking everything out of their containers and washed them out.

2010 03 12_1673

Then I organized our top drawer.   Wow!  So much better… I love it!

2010 03 12_1675

Here are our toothbrushes, floss and our  baking soda in the container.  (We use baking soda instead of toothpaste- we have been doing it for years.   We have no cavities, white teeth and it is sooo cheap.  And the kids actually like it better than toothpaste if you can believe it!)

2010 03 12_1674

Here is my eye make-up remover, deodorant, enfutox, (helps prevent wrinkles) and my scalp treatment (I need this because I lost a lot of hair after having a baby).  I love these products!!!

2010 03 12_1676

In this container, I have some of my facial products including,  my morning repair cream, eye treatmentcalming complexmineral masque and acne cream.

2010 03 12_1677

In this container I have my night cream (this stuff is the best), purifying toner and purifying gel. (My husband uses all of this stuff too,  his dermatologist actually recommend that he use this line before we ever met.)

2010 03 12_1678

Here, we keep our scissors, tweezers, clippers and my husband’s contacts and cleaner.

2010 03 12_1679

This is our second drawer where we keep our hair cutting supplies, (I cut everyone’s hair except mine, my sister cuts mine) q-tips, lotion, rubbing alcohol,  peroxide (I wash my mouth out with that and love it) hair stuff, etc.

2010 03 13_1648

This is our bottom drawer where I keep my hair products.  I use a BaByliss blow dryer and straightener.  I keep my finishing spray, moose, and big sexy hair in one compartment along with some clips and combs.  I also keep my brushes in that drawer.

2010 03 12_1680

Here is our left cabinet.  It is full of feminine products, contacts, first aid, etc.

2010 03 12_1681

Here is our right cabinet filled with bath toys, Basic H, Basic G, wash cloths and towels.

2010 03 13_1646

So there it is,  my organized master bathroom.  I feel great about it!  Waking up and walking into my bathroom is a lot more relaxing now because it is ORGANIZED! Now, I just have keep the kids away.  Lol.  I will be bringing toys in there to keep Matthew busy while I beautify myself, heehee!

 

Organize your life

What are you organizing this week?

 

 

Questions for You

How do you organize your bathroom?

What kind of containers do you use?

Did you ever have a major setback on an easy project?

What are you doing this weekend?

Bonnie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...