Strawberry, Mandarin Orange and Poppy Seed Dressing Salad

I posted this last year but I thought I would re-post it with Easter coming up!  I think I made this for Easter last year and it was great!!! :)  Enjoy!

2010 04 04_2165

Here is one of my FAVORITE  salads!!!!!  YUMMY!!

Now that it is warmer out, I am totally in the mood for salad.

I love salad year round but they always taste better when it’s warm out and the veggies or fruit are in season  and strawberries are on sale.

Last week, Trader Joes had a great deal on strawberries so I just had to make this.

Oh, did I mention that this is soooo easy to make and everyone likes it!

I don’t have a specific recipe (like most of my meals) but here are the ingredients.

SRAWBERRY, MARDARIN ORGANGE AND POPPY SEED DRESSING SALAD

Organic Romaine Lettuce

Sliced Strawberries

mandarin oranges (the canned kind, drained)

Chopped Walnuts

Trader Joes Poppy Seed Dressing

Sliced Chicken (optional)

That’s it!!  I told you that it was sooo easy.  And it’s so good!  I love it.  (And my kids do to.)

Mmmmm!  It’s making me hungry!

I hope you like it and it’s great to bring to those summer parties.

Have a great day!

Bonnie

alt

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...