Spring Cleaning For Charity

 

Three Boys

Thanks for all your sweet comments on my spring cleaning post!  I hope yours is going great!!!  I just wanted you all to meet Sarah form Three Boys Blog!!!  I met Sarah (via blogging) a while ago and loved her blog from the start!  She is doing a special Spring Cleaning Link-up Party this year that I wanted you to know about!

First, let’s meet Sarah…

She is  the mother of 3 beautiful boys including twins!  They all live together in a cute Dutch colonial in Michigan with their dog, Harry.  She has been organizing, creating, and beautifying since she can remember. She became a DIYer at age 8, when she decided to repaint her dark wood bedroom set white, much to her parent's chagrin. She thinks one of the most satisfying activities is to clean out a messy closet! She is also passionate about the health of her family and the environment. She is continually searching for ways and products that have the most positive impact on both my family's health and the environment. She started out as a Nurse then an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner,  then she turned into a mom, then a mom of multiples. Now she is a stay at home mom who works hard to recycle, feed her family healthy, whole foods, reduce her carbon footprint, all while keeping her  little spot in the world as beautiful and organized as possible.

Doesn’t she sound great?  She is also so sweet and I really enjoy her blog! :)

This is what she wrote about her Spring Cleaning for Charity Party

You are cordially invited to Three Boys Spring Cleaning For Charity Linky Party! A place where you can link up your favorite spring cleaning post. But the most important part, that I want all of you to do, is include how many bags/ items you were able to donate and to what charity in your post. (I don't need specifics just how many bags or bins.)


Thats right, lets see how much we can all give back this year while de-cluttering and simplifying our lives. I know there are a million spring cleaning linky parties this year and I want you to pass this on. The more people that know about it the better.


Think about how many of us are out there doing the same thing this time of year. How amazing would it be to see how much we were able to give as a group! If you think about it.... it could be HUGE!


Not a blogger? No problem, please email me and let me know how much you donated and to what charity. I will happily include you!


Grab the party invitation and post in on your site, twitter this, stumble it, post on facebook, scream it from the tallest tower! Ok, I've gone to far.


I will open the linky party on April 25th and keep it open until May 9th. This should give us all time to get our de-cluttering and donating completed and link up.


But wait thats not it! By entering the linky party or emailing me how much you donated you will be entered in an AMAZING giveaway. But you will have to wait until April 25th to see what it is.... what? I can't give it all away at once!


The winners of the giveaway will be announced along with our grand total of donations and list of charities on May 12th.


I can't wait to see what we can do!

Thanks Sarah for this awesome idea!!! 

I hope to see you all there!

She also includes a printable..yay!!!

Spring Cleaning List

Thanks so much Sarah for this great charitable event!!!

Please join Sarah this year and post about your Spring Cleaning donations! :)

Go to Sarah’s Blog for more info!  Please follow her, she has some amazing ideas!!!

Have a great day!

Bonnie

alt

Also, don’t forget that you can get a FREE SHAKEE CINCH SAMPLER KIT (over $100 value) with the purchase of a Shaklee membership (a $19.95 one time fee to save you 15% off ALL orders including your first order) or ShakleeDistributorship ($39.95) AND a $70 order at member price (MN).  To get this special,  place the products in your cart, and then it will tell you that you qualify for the free Cinch Sampler Kit at the top.  After that, sign up as a member or distributor. You DO NOT need to place the sampler kit in your cart…it is automatic, just make sure to check if you qualify.   Please note, if you become a Gold Ambassador, you do not need to place an order to get the free kit.  Please email me at donahuewellness@hotmail.com for any questions.  ***Plus, I will let you know of ALL OF MY NEW MEMBER SPECIALS!!!***  You can read about my Cinch results here and my sister’s amazing story here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...