Oldest of a Dozen

Most of you already know that I am from a BIG family!

whole family

YES!  I am now the OLDEST of a DOZEN!!!!

That is right, I have 7 brothers and 4 sisters!!!

Some people might think that’s crazy but we love our big family!!!

About a month ago, my Mother had her 12th baby! 

Over the weekend, we celebrated my baby sister’s Baptism!

I want you all to meet my little sister, Mary Clare.

(I forgot my SD card in my camera, so all my pictures are from my iphone.)

Here we are, the oldest (age 26) and the youngest!

me and baby

Here are my happy Parents of a Dozen  (by the way, they started a blog too!) and their baby!!!

parents

Here is my brother and all his Godchildren!!  hahaha

david 

Here is a picture of all my siblings!!!!  Yes, I am one of the shortest, lol!

family kids 

Here is a picture of my family!

our family 

Us!us 

Here is a picture of my WHOLE family!!!!  Parents and siblings!!!!! 

whole family

I just wanted you all the meet my new sister!!!

Come back tonight for my Twice Owned Tuesday Party!

Have a great day! :)

Bonnie

alt

Also, don’t forget that you can get a FREE SHAKEE CINCH SAMPLER KIT (over $100 value) with the purchase of a Shaklee membership (a $19.95 one time fee to save you 15% off ALL orders including your first order) or ShakleeDistributorship ($39.95) AND a $70 order at member price (MN).  To get this special,  place the products in your cart, and then it will tell you that you qualify for the free Cinch Sampler Kit at the top.  After that, sign up as a member or distributor. You DO NOT need to place the sampler kit in your cart…it is automatic, just make sure to check if you qualify.   Please note, if you become a Gold Ambassador, you do not need to place an order to get the free kit.  Please email me at donahuewellness@hotmail.com for any questions.  ***Plus, I will let you know of ALL OF MY NEW MEMBER SPECIALS!!!***  You can read about my Cinch results here and my sister’s amazing story here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...