Thank You Top 10 Referrers

thanks

I am truly thankful for everyone that links up to my blog and talks about me or my Shaklee products.

Here are my TOP 10 REFERRERS to my blog in 2010 in order!

Thrifty Decor Chick

Between Naps on the Porch

Funky Junk Interiors

Under the Table and Dreaming 

Just a Girl

Romantic Home

The Shabby Chic Cottage

Somewhat Simple

Tatertots and Jello

Kelly’s Korner

Thank you so much!!!! :)

I also want to say thank you very much for anyone that talked about Shaklee!!! :)

Here are my TOP 10 SHAKLEE REFERES in order.

Click on link to read the post(s).

Thrifty Decor Chick (and here and here)

Decor Chick

Just a Girl

Infarrantly Creative (and here)

My Uncommon Slice Suburbia (and here)

Funky Junk Interiors and (here)

The Stories from A to Z

Tatertots and Jello

Remodelaholic

House of Hepwoths (and here)

Just a Girl

Somewhat Simple

The Undomestic Momma

Also, thank you to everyone who “liked” me on facebook!  If you haven’t “liked” me and want to, just click HERE!

If you want to help spread my blog and products around I would really appreciate it!!!

Here are my buttons, please feel free to grab one and place it one you blog! :)

HouseofGrace
GETCLEAN
SHAKLEE

If you write a post about Shaklee, please let me know because I will feature you and give you something else as a thank you!

Thanks so much to everyone including everyone not mentioned!  I appreciate you all! 

And thank you to everyone who reads this blog and orders my products!

I am so grateful to you all!!!

Have a great day!!! :)

Bonnie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...