Boys Bedroom

My house tour continues....

Did you think I forgot about it?  No, I have just been living faster than I can blog.  (It's a good thing!)

So, today I am sharing Michael's room with you!  

We went with a red, white, and blue theme.

I got the idea from the quilt.  It is baseball one that I love.


I am not going to itemize each item but just know that I got EVERY SINGLE THING second hand in some way for this room!  Yup, I am pretty excited about that.  We saved a ton of $$$!!!  I bought most of it from garage sales although some things were handed down to us!

I think these lifesavers are so cool!















I LOVE this bookshelf!!!








Do you have a boy's room?  What does it look like?  What colors did you use?

Have a great day!

Bonnie :)


Looking for creative and healthy gift ideas for this holiday season or all year around? 

I love giving useful and healthy gifts to people I know.  

My family, friends and even our teachers all get Shaklee from me.  

Do you want to know what?  They LOVE it!

HERE ARE SOME GREAT GIFTS FOR A HEALTHY GIFT GIVING!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...