FREE LIFETIME SHAKLEE MEMBERSHIP


Good morning!! :)

I hope that you had a great weekend!  We spent a lot of time getting some odds and ends done around here.  It was a cold and wet weekend so it was a productive one especially because we can't remember the last weekend where we actually crossed something off our list.  This week, I will be busy getting ready for spring break in Florida!  This will be my last trip before the baby so it's exciting.

Anyway, I wanted to share my new Shaklee Special with you!!!




with the purchase of ANY product!!





Did you know that Shaklee is the Number One Natural Nutrition Company?









Also, I wanted to invite you all to our Free Monthly Health Webinar!

This month is all about GET CLEAN!!

~Learn why it is important to use safe cleaners
~Learn how toxic cleaners make you sick
~Learn how natural cleaners can help allergies
~Learn what makes Shaklee different
~Learn how to go green
~Learn where to start
~Learn how to save money on cleaners
~Open for questions




I hope to see you there! :)


Have a great day! 

Bonnie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...