March is National Health Month!!


March is National Health Month!!

In honor of this,  (plus the fact that I LOVE health) I thought that I would share some great health tips/info with you!

First, watch the video below about Shaklee Nutrition! :)

P.S. I am in it for a split second, lol!  I am the person on the bottom right!





I told you that it was less than a second, hehe!  Still, it's kinda exciting for me.  That was taken when I went to the Shaklee Home Office in California last May!

What did you like about it?







 Thanks so much! 

Since we are talking about Shaklee, I want to remind you that we are still offering a FREE MEMBERSHIP with the purchase of Vitalizer!!  (I take Vitalizer for Women everyday and feel amazing!!)


AND

If you are really wanting to transform your health and weight, you can take our Body Transformation Challenge.  You can buy 3 months of our Transformation Pack (pay monthly) and receive the 4th month FREE!  (a $299.95 savings!!)  You can see some testimonies here!

LASTLY,

If you are interested in building your own Shaklee Business and joining my Shaklee Team, "TEAM DREAM",  please join my Shaklee Opportunity Webinar Tuesday night at 9pm central time!

Using Social Media To Build Your Business

I hope that you have a great day!

Bonnie


















Free Membership with Shaklee Vitalizer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...