"Health Over Everything"

Hey all!  I have a guest post from a mom on a mission!  She has a new healthy lifestyle series starting on her blog and wants to let you know that you are all invited!!! Smile
So here is Latoya! 
 
Hi Everyone!
 
I am so excited that Bonnie allowed me to share with you something that I thought may be of interest to each of you who are on a mission to live healthier lives!
 

 
My name is Latoya and I blog over at The Scott's Crib and I have something very exciting to share with you today as I embark on a year long mission to help as many families as possible live healthier lifestyles! 2012 is now staring at us and many of us make New Year's resolutions only to give up around March even though our intentions were pretty darned good.
 
I never make resolutions because I know where it's going to end up so I thought about this past year and my quest for healthier living.  After perusing over some of the things that I have done, incorporated, and eliminated this year I decided to challenge myself even further in 2012.
I don't want to do this by myself.
 
One of my goals for 2012 is to get at least 6 families on board (I would love more!) with me and take on the motto "Health Over Everything".
 
So what is the Healthier Crib and Family Challenge?
 
This challenge has been created to help get as many people on board to living a healthier life and incorporating green living within their lifestyles.  Each month I will write a post about a new recipe, new remedy, supplement, product, game, or activity that either myself or my crib has incorporated for this challenge.  Some may be vlog posts, guest posts, or informative posts, but either way once a month the information will serve as a purpose to help you.
What do I need you to do?
Join Me!  Your participation could simply involve making an effort to walk everyday, quit smoking, or give up a bad habit!  Or perhaps someone in your household suffers from a chronic condition and you want to make positive changes that will influence them in a powerful way.  Maybe you have just been in a rut and need some simple system that is easily accessible to hold you accountable!
Each month there will be a link up. You can link up anything so that we all can hold each other accountable on our mission for healthier living.  You can link up cleaning rituals that incorporate non-toxic cleaning methods, new recipes you have tried, exercise routines etc.  You can also link up testimonials about any methods or products you have tried, or how the challenge is helping you on your journey towards healthier living.  Any positive change you make in your lifestyle, big or small, is welcomed! 
The first link up party will be January 16th. Each post and following link ups will be every month on the 16th as well.  Every month I will choose a giveaway winner using random.org.  The winner will win a challenge related prize that will help them through out 2012.
Not Sure Where To Start?
  • Visit The Scott's Crib and become a follower.
  • Visit my Facebook and Twitter pages for weekly tips and freebies that will help you on your journey.
  • Email me and set up personal and free consultations designed to help you live a greener and healthier life.  (optional)
So now it's time for you to make your move!  You have 2 weeks to get ready for the first link up!  Don't have a blog and want to participate? Or do you have a testimonial to share?  Email me your name, picture (optional) and testimonial and I will feature YOU during the monthly post!
JOIN me this year and let's make our homes and our families healthier this
year in 2012.  Also make sure to grab a  button for your blog and encourage other families to get healthy with you!
The Scott's Crib
</AHREF="HTTP:>
Thank you so much for having me and I hope that you will embark on this journey with me and lead a positive and healthier life during 2012!
Photobucket

Thanks Latoya!

Have a great day! :)

Bonnie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...