Organizing Catch-Up Week

Welcome to Catch Up Week of our Organize your Life series!

Organize your LIFE

This week is catch up week…well…because…I need it, ha!

This week is supposed to be organizing your emails.

I just got back from an 11 day family vacation to Florida and I am not one to talk about an organized email system right now, lol!

(I will show more pics soon.)

florida pic

I did have my iphone and computer but I used them as little as possible because I was spending time with my family.  BUT I still came home to PAGES AND PAGES of emails! :)  So,  I need a week to catch up on these.  hehe

I love emails and I am trying hard to email everyone back.   If I did not respond yet, please be patient or email me again.  I also had over 1,000 new junk emails so I hope I don’t pass any emails up.

Please read the past Organizing posts and catch up this week if you need it!

PAST POSTS!!!

To read the 1st week’s post, on Organizing your Mind, click HERE!

To read the 2nd week’s post, on Organizing your Schedule, click HERE!

To read the 3rd week’s post, on Organizing your Cleaning Schedule, click HERE!

To read the 4th week’s post, on Organizing your Priorities, click HERE!

To read the 5th week’s post, on Organizing your Personal Information, clickHERE!

To read the 6th week’s post on Organizing your Finances, click HERE!

To read the 7th week’s post on Organizing your Bill-Paying, click HERE!

To read the 8th week’s post on Organizing your Receipts, click HERE!

To read the 9h week’s post on Organizing your Files, click HERE!

To read the 10th week’s post on Organizing your Magazines, click HERE!

What do you need to catch up on this week?

Good luck!! :)

Bonnie

alt

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...