The Craft Monkey Gets Clean

Do you know THE CRAFT MONKEY???

Heidi is a stay at home mama that enjoys crafting, decorating,  blogging and being creative!!!

She purchased some Get Clean products from me and she wanted to share her experience. 

This is what she wrote…

A couple of weeks ago I posted about making my Hot Sauce magnets, and I showed you this picture.

UGH...my stove was SOOO stained and disgusting.  I cleaned it, scrubbed it, used Mr. Clean magic erasers and could NEVER get rid of those burn marks, so it always looked dirty & nasty {even though it WAS clean, promise!} After seeing that picture I realized JUST how bad it really looked.  I had remembered seeing Bonnie from House of Grace posting about some scour paste stuff, so I decided to try it.  I went to her website and ordered a tub of the Shaklee Scour Off Paste.  It was $8.50 for a  9oz tub. Honestly I think it was on my doorstep 4 days after I placed my order! I couldn't wait to try it!

I got to work right away scrubbing my stove, I used my Tupperware waffle weave sponge, within a few minutes, and with a little elbow grease my stove started looking like this!

I couldn't believe it! I still can't believe it! I LOVE this scour off paste! It did take a little elbow grease, but what doesn't? AND I really had tried TONS of other products, none of which worked, and THIS STUFF WORKS!  I decided to try it on my nasty oven. {I like to make homemade pizza, tastes yummy, but melts all over the bottom of the oven!} My oven looked liked this....

SOOO freakin gross! A little scour off paste and now it looks like this!

Isn't that awesome! I LOVE this Scour Off Paste! {Did I say that already!} On a scale of 1 - 10 I definitely give it a 10!! And will definitely be ordering more of the Shaklee products! If you hurry over Bonnie is having a giveaway of some of her products right now!
Check out the giveaway on my other blog,
Literary Crack

**You should know that I was not asked to review this product, I purchased it on my own, but it worked SO WELL that I really wanted to share the info with you. I have not been compensated in anyway for this post.**

Doesn’t her house look clean?

Thank you Heidi for writing this!

I am glad that you LOVE Get Clean products as much as I do.

Please visit her blog and tell her how great her stove looks!

If you love Shaklee and want to be featured please let me know.

(I did not ask Heidi to write this or compensate her in anyway.  She is a satisfied customer!)

If you also want to get clean with safe, natural products that actually work and save you money,

then please visit my online Shaklee site today.

Email me for more ways to save at DonahueWellness@hotmail.com.

save_for_all_artPlease have a great weekend!

Bonnie :)

I will be announcing the winners for my Basic H sample giveaway tomorrow!  If you have not entered yet, there is still time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...