Home Tour: Dining Room


Hello! :)  I am continuing on with my Home Tour! 

Today, I am sharing my dining room with you.

I like how my dining room looks.  I think it feels light, clean, and inviting!!

And it's SIMPLE!!!


I don't keep much too much in here and I like it that way.


I made the curtains, I bought the white table cloth and napkins at Target.  And everything else in the room in from my Mother-in-Law or from a garage sale.


I love these photos that we took in Florida.  I showed you how I hung these photos with command strips here.




I will be honest here and say that we never eat in here.  I do think we even need this room so I have some other ideas.


What is your dining room like?

Do you eat in there?

Do you use your dining room for a different use?

Bonnie :)


Have a great day,

Bonnie





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...